The user of this website acknowledges having read these terms and conditions of use of the website accessible at http://www.kreaxi.com/ and undertakes to comply with them.
The publisher of this website undertakes to comply with all laws concerning the establishment and activity of a website.
2. Legal Notices
Website published by : KREAXI, SAS with a capital of 803.920 €, with headquarters at 101 Chemin vert – 69760, Limonest – France
RCS : Lyon B 424 367 035
TVA : FR 764 243 67 035
AMF certification : N° GP 03016 (AMF: headquarters at 17 Place de la Bourse – 75002 – Paris – France)
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org – +33 4 72 52 39 39
Director of publication : Sébastien TOUVRON
Hosting: OVH, SAS with a capital of 10.000.000 €, RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045, with headquarters at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 – Roubaix – France.
3. Site Perimeter
This website concerns KREAXI and all entities (companies or funds) managed by KREAXI.
4. Intellectual Property
The entire www.kreaxi.com website is subject to French legislation on copyright and intellectual property. The contents of the website www.kreaxi.com cannot be freely reproduced, in part or in full, without prior authorization from KREAXI and without indicating the source. The company reserves the right to prosecute any act of infringement of its intellectual property rights, including in the context of criminal proceedings.
KREAXI cannot be held responsible for the content accessible on external websites to which the hypertext links displayed on this site refer.
Furthermore, the content published on this site should not be considered as an incentive to invest, nor should it be considered as a commercial solicitation to subscribe, buy or sell shares of vehicles managed by KREAXI.
Requests for authorization to reproduce content or to establish a link to this site should be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
5. Data protection and cookie management policy
Last updated on November 14, 2022,
KREAXI attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data. As of May 25, 2018, the processing of your personal data is subject to EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (“GDPR”) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
1. Purpose of the Policy
The purpose of this policy is to provide you with detailed information about how KREAXI collects, protects and maintains your personal data and why it is used and shared. This policy also aims to inform you of your rights regarding the collection and processing of your personal data and how to exercise your rights.
2. Who are we?
This website and our services are managed by KREAXI. Our main activity includes the management of investment funds in France and in Europe.
KREAXI is a SAS with a capital of 803.920 €, whose head office is located at 101 Chemin vert – 69760 – Limonest – France. KREAXI is registered with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (GP 03016).
The person in charge of data processing is Mr. Sébastien TOUVRON.
3. What personal data does KREAXI use?
KREAXI may collect various types of personal data about you, including
- Your identification information (name, first name, nationality, gender);
- Your contact information (postal address and email address, telephone number);
4. For what purpose does KREAXI use your personal data?
- To comply with its legal or regulatory obligations;
- At your request to contact you or to enter into a contract with you
- To communicate periodically about its news or those of its portfolio companies;
- To invite you to participate in events that it organizes.
- To respond to legal requests or requests from authorities and regulators
5. With whom does KREAXI share your personal data?
Your personal data is used exclusively by KREAXI and will not be sold or transmitted to third parties. However, your personal information may be disclosed in certain cases, namely to
To judicial or financial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, upon their request and within the limits of what is authorized by the regulations;
To service providers performing services on behalf of KREAXI (custodians, accountants, auditors, etc.).
In the course of the business relationship, Kreaxi may disclose, transfer and/or store personal data abroad
(i) in connection with the conclusion or performance of contracts relating, directly or indirectly, to the business relationship, such as a contract with you or with third parties in your interest
(ii) where disclosure is necessary to protect an overriding public interest, or
(iii) in exceptional cases duly provided for by applicable laws (e.g., disclosure of certain stock exchange transactions to international trade registries).
In such cases, Kreaxi will ensure that international transfers are made to jurisdictions that
(i) ensure an adequate level of protection of the rights and freedoms of data subjects with respect to processing
(ii) benefit from adequacy determinations (e.g., adequacy determinations by the European Commission or the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner); or (iii) are not subject to a data protection obligation.
For jurisdictions that do not have such adequacy determinations and do not provide an adequate level of data protection, Kreaxi ensures that appropriate safeguards are provided, for example, through standard contractual data protection clauses established by the European Commission.
If you would like further information regarding international transfers or appropriate safeguards, you may contact our data controller
6. How long is your personal information kept?
KREAXI keeps your personal data:
- as long as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and processed;
- for the time necessary to comply with applicable regulations and in particular with applicable statutes of limitation;
- for a period defined in the light of its operational constraints (life of the funds, management of the customer relationship, etc.);
- to respond to legal requests or requests from authorities and regulators.
7. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Depending on the legislation applicable to your situation, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to information: you have the right to be informed in a precise, accurate, transparent and accessible manner;
- Right of access: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of these data;
- Right of rectification: if you consider that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that these data be rectified or completed accordingly;
- Right to erasure: you may request the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law;
- Right to restrict processing: in certain cases, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted;
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time. KREAXI may, however, invoke legitimate and compelling reasons for retaining them ;
- Right to the portability of your data: where this right is applicable, you may ask KREAXI to communicate your personal data or, where technically possible, to transfer them to a third party, without KREAXI being able to oppose this.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object at any time to your data being used for commercial prospecting purposes, or for profiling purposes if such profiling is linked to commercial prospecting.
If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights or if you simply wish to ask questions concerning the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to the following address
101 Chemin Vert
In order to guarantee your identity, you will be asked to attach a copy of a proof of identity to your request.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, in addition to the rights mentioned above, you have the right to contact a data protection authority, such as the CNIL in France: www.cnil.fr
KREAXI may update its data protection policy at any time and post it online indicating the date of revision. We invite you to regularly consult the KREAXI website to keep informed of these updates.
8. How are cookies managed?
While browsing the www.kreaxi.com website, one or more “Cookies” may be deposited on your computer, your mobile or your tablet. This paragraph allows you to better understand how “Cookies” work and how to configure your Internet browsers in order to manage them properly.
What is a cookie? A “cookie” is a small text file saved on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a site or view an advertisement. It is managed by your Internet browser. Its purpose is to collect information relating to your navigation on the sites, to send you personalized services, but it cannot be used to retrieve data from your disk, install a virus, or obtain your personal information.
For more information on cookies, visit the CNIL website at http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
6. Other Provisions
The website is reserved for the private use of each user.
The website, the information, documents and data contained therein are of a general and non-exhaustive nature and may in no case be considered as constituting a canvassing, a solicitation or an offer of services.
Consequently, the user acknowledges that he/she uses this information under his/her exclusive responsibility.
The user undertakes to use the services of the site as well as all the information to which he/she may have access only for personal reasons and for a purpose that complies with public order, good morals and the rights of third parties.
The user agrees not to disrupt the use that other users of the site could make and not to interfere or interrupt the normal operation of the website.
KREAXI may communicate by e-mail with customers or with any other person authorized by them. In this case, customers expressly accept the inherent risks of such communication (including the risk of interception, alteration or unauthorized access to such messages, as well as the risk of viruses or other malicious intrusions).
7. Law and Jurisdiction
These general conditions are governed by French law. Any dispute resulting from the application of these general terms and conditions of use shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Lyon (France).