The user of this website acknowledges having read the present terms and conditions of use of the website accessible at http://www.kreaxi.com/ and undertakes to respect them.
The publisher of this website undertakes to comply with all laws concerning the setting up and operation of a website.
1/ Legal information
Website edited by : KREAXI, SAS with a capital of 803.920 €, whose head office is located at 101 Chemin vert – 69760 – Limonest – France
RCS : Lyon B 424 367 035
VAT : FR 764 243 67 035
AMF approval : N° GP 03016 (AMF: registered office located at 17 Place de la Bourse – 75002 – Paris – France)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – +33 4 72 52 39 39
Director of publication: Sébastien TOUVRON
Hosting : OVH, SAS with a capital of 10.000.000 €, RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045, whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 – Roubaix – France.
2/ Site perimeter
This website concerns KREAXI and all entities (companies or funds) managed by KREAXI.
3/ Intellectual property
The entire www.kreaxi.com website is governed by French legislation on copyright and intellectual property. The contents of the website www.kreaxi.com may not be freely reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior authorisation from KREAXI and without indication of the source. The company reserves the right to prosecute any act of infringement of its intellectual property rights, including in the context of criminal proceedings.
KREAXI cannot be held responsible for the content accessible on external websites to which the hypertext links displayed on this website refer.
Furthermore, the content published on this website should not be considered as an incentive to invest, nor should it be seen as commercial solicitation to subscribe, buy or sell shares in vehicles managed by KREAXI.
Requests for authorisation to reproduce content or establish a link to this site must be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
4/ Data protection and cookies management policy
Updated on December 05, 2019,
KREAXI attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data. As of 25 May 2018, the processing of your personal data is subject to the EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“RGPD”) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Purpose of the policy
The purpose of this policy is to provide you with detailed information about how KREAXI collects, protects and maintains your personal data, and why it is used and shared. This policy is also intended to inform you of your rights regarding the collection and processing of your personal data and how to exercise your rights.
- Who are we?
This website and our services are managed by KREAXI. Our main activity includes the management of investment funds in France and Europe.
KREAXI is a SAS with a capital of 803.920 €, whose head office is located at 101 Chemin vert – 69760 – Limonest – France. KREAXI is registered with the French Financial Markets Authority (GP 03016).
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Mr. Sébastien TOUVRON.
- What personal data does KREAXI use?
KREAXI may collect various types of personal data about you, including :
- Your identification information (surname, first name, nationality, gender);
- Your contact details (postal and e-mail address, telephone number) ;
- For what purpose does KREAXI use your personal data?
- To comply with its legal or regulatory obligations;
- at your request to contact you or with a view to concluding a contract with you
- To communicate periodically on its news or those of its portfolio companies;
- To invite you to participate in the events it organizes.
- To respond to legal requests or requests from authorities and regulators
- With whom does KREAXI share your personal data?
Your personal data is used exclusively by KREAXI and will not be sold or passed on to third parties. They may, however, be the subject of a communication in certain cases, namely :
- To judicial or financial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, upon request and within the limits of what is permitted by regulation ;
- To service providers performing services on behalf of KREAXI (custodians, accountants, auditors, etc.).
- How long is your personal data kept?
All the data we collect is hosted on Dropbox.
KREAXI keeps your personal data:
- as long as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and processed ;
- for the time necessary to comply with the applicable regulations and in particular the applicable limitation periods ;
- for a period defined in relation to its operational constraints (fund life, customer relationship management, etc.);
- to respond to legal requests or requests from authorities and regulators.
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Depending on the legislation applicable to your situation, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right to information: you have the right to be informed in a precise, accurate, transparent and accessible manner;
- Right of access: you can obtain information concerning the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of these data ;
- Right of rectification: if you consider that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that such data be corrected or completed accordingly ;
- Right of deletion: you may request the deletion of your personal data, within the limits of what is permitted by the regulations ;
- Right to limit processing: in certain cases, you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- Right to withdraw your consent: If you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. KREAXI may, however, invoke legitimate and compelling reasons for keeping them;
- Right to the portability of your data: when this right is applicable, you may request KREAXI to communicate your personal data, or, when technically possible, to transfer them to a third party, without KREAXI being able to oppose this.
You also have a right of opposition, allowing you to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object at any time to the use of your data for commercial canvassing purposes, or for profiling purposes if such profiling is related to commercial canvassing.
If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights or if you simply wish to ask questions about the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to the following address:
101 Chemin Vert
In order to guarantee your identity, you will be asked to attach a copy of proof of identity to your application.
In accordance with applicable legislation, in addition to the rights mentioned above, you have the right to contact a data protection authority, such as the CNIL in France www.cnil.fr.
KREAXI may update its data protection policy at any time and put it online with the date of revision. We invite you to regularly consult the KREAXI website to keep informed of these updates.
- How are cookies managed?
While browsing the www.kreaxi.com website, one or more “Cookies” may be placed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet. This paragraph allows you to better understand how “Cookies” work and how to configure your web browsers to manage them properly.
What’s a Cookie? A “Cookie” is a small text file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a site or view an advertisement. It is managed by your web browser. Its purpose is notably to collect information relating to your navigation on the sites, to send you personalized services, but cannot be used to recover data from your disk, install a virus, or obtain your personal information.
More information on Cookies: On the CNIL website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
5/ Other arrangements
The website is reserved for the private use of each user.
The website, the information, documents and data contained therein constitute information of a general and non-exhaustive nature and may under no circumstances be considered as constituting canvassing, solicitation or an offer of services.
Consequently, the user acknowledges that he or she uses this information under his or her sole responsibility.
The user undertakes to use the services of the site as well as all the information to which he or she may have access only for personal reasons and for a purpose consistent with public order, morality and the rights of third parties.
The user undertakes not to disrupt the use that other users of the site could make and not to interfere or interrupt the normal operation of the website.
KREAXI may communicate by e-mail with customers or any other person authorized by them. In such cases, customers expressly accept the inherent risks of such communication (including the risks of interception, alteration or unauthorized access to such messages, as well as the risks of viruses or other malicious intrusions).
6/ Law and jurisdiction
The present general conditions are governed by French law. Any dispute resulting from the application of these general conditions of use shall fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of LYON.